The team at JP’s Junk Removal cleans out units after an eviciton.
Our eviction cleanout services make it easy for you to clear out messes left behind by previous tenants.
- Equipped. The JP’s Junk Removal team will arrive with all equipment that might be needed for the job.
- Cleanout. Then we’ll gather the items and debris and remove it all from the property.
- Cleanup. When the big stuff is out, then we’ll sweep up loose debris and trash.
- Hauling. Once we’ve got everything cleared out, we’ll take everything to be disposed of.
Our eviction junk removal services cover the gamut. No matter what sort of things have been left behind, we can clear them out!
- Furniture. We’ll get rid of old mattresses, couches, tables, dressers, and other furniture.
- Appliances. Our crew can remove both large and small appliances that need to go.
- Personal Belongings. Clothing, toys, kitchenware, bedding, and other junk is no problem for us.
- Trash. General garbage, debris, and waste will be gathered and cleared out of the unit.
Unlike many other companies that clean out evicted houses, we’re a local crew! We’re serving these Las Vegas area communities with fast, affordable, and professional service.
For more information about the locations that we serve, call (702) 545-6565.
How are eviction cleanout services are priced? Our process is simple, honest, and straightforward.
- Assessment. The first thing we’ll do is come see the property and assess the cleanout.
- Quote. Then we’ll give you a quote that covers labor, hauling, and disposal.
- Payment. After the job is done, you can pay with cash, check, card, or Venmo.